My crazy girls

My girls, Nora and Gretchen, are the light in my life! They bring me so much happiness everyday. Now I am not saying that it has always been easy, Gretchen graced us with colic that started when she was 2 weeks old and ended when she was 8 weeks old, she only wanted mommy and never wanted daddy, that gets very tiring after awhile! Now she is such a joy to be around. Her smile is contagious! Nora is my stubborn 3 1/2 year old. Matt says she gets her stubborness from her mommy...maybe that's true:)! She is trying to branch out on her own and be little miss independent. I think when they named it the terrible 2's they haden't met my 3 year old yet...2 was easy compared to 3!! Nevertheless, I LOVE my girls!! They are the greatest! Here are some pictures of them loving each other!!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Family Vacation July 2010

Nora's second Birthday