Le Tour De Donut

We rode in a 10 mile bike race called the "Le Tour De Donut" with Nora. It was a lot of fun (even though I was so sick!) There was actually a 30 mile bike race, but we opted for the small 10 mile family fun race. After the race was over we hung out at Klackle Orchard for a little while. The girls ate donuts and Nora rode on a pony. After we went home and relaxed for a while we went over to a friend of ours and the girls played and played. Needless to say they were asleep long before we got home!

Me at the start of the race

Nora ready to ride

Strong man, Matt, pulled Nora 10 miles, and the last couple mile was ALL uphill. When I wanted to get off and walk, I just looked behind me and saw Matt still going strong, so I knew I couldn't stop!

After the race!

Pony ride

Madison on the roller coaster!

THE ROLLER COASTER! Nora loved this!


Weeeeeeeee!!!

Gretchen had so much fun playing in the playhouse...guess that means we need to get one too!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Longest Family Vacation July 2010

Nora's second Birthday